Chapter one Solved Excercise - New Oxford Primary Science Level 4- 2nd Edition
A. Match each defination in column A with the terms in column B and write the correct answers in the spaces given below. (Solved)
Following are the answers of definations matching with terms given in column.
|1||A Tissue that hold tow or more bones together at a movable joint||B||Ligament|
|2||The framework of baones in vertebrate's function||D||Skeleton|
|3||A group of tissue performed specifi function||A||organ|
|4||A thick sheet of tissue that attaches a muscle to a bone||E||Tendon|
|5||The building unit of all living things||C||Cell|
B. Fill in the Bank
- A bone is an example of a Tissue.
- The Heart muscles contact and relax when pumping blood around the body/
- All vertebrate animals have a skeleton.
- A place in a vertebrate's body where two or more bones meet is a ligament.
- The tissue that joins two bones together is known as Ligament.
- The joint which moves a part of our body onlyt in one direction is known as hinged joint.
- The joint that can move a part of our body in a circular direction is known as ball and socket joints
- The stomach is an example of smooth muscels.
- Muscles join the bnone with the help of a tissue called a tendon.
- The combination of the muscular and skeltal system is called musculoskeletal system.